Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tranquility

Remember the tranquility I was hoping for in this new phase of life?  That's not happening.  Trying to respond to all social invitations is...stressful.  I mean, really, I only want to respond to one or two, but have made it my mission to respond to more.

Then again, I made revisions to my initial Fast, so I can always make revisions to Feast.  I think I may have found a young man I really like...and I may have to narrow the perview down to one at a time.  I never said that would be the format, but it is too tough to deal with more than one at a time.  I mean, dating multiple people -- generally it's the last person you have seen that is primary in your heart and mind.  That is ultimately deceiving.  So I figure, pick the one I like the most logically.  Then cut the others off.  I'm an Aries, people.  I think I know what I want the first minute I meet someone.  And that's part-true.  I know about my attraction level.  That only goes up or down the longer I get to know someone.  But as time draws on I know what I want and what I don't.

Well, okay, no spoilers.  I'll let you know how the next couple weeks go.  Bye, America!

No comments:

Post a Comment