Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It seems there's a glitch in the Matrix

My mobile posts aren't showing up here, it seems.  No worries, nothing particularly fun has happened since the last post, just work, work, work.  One of my friends continues to try to nudge me down the romantic path, but my mind is consistently elsewhere.  I'm also trying to figure out what to do on my birthday.  I have a big event I've been planning for work all day that day, so I hope I'll be up for debauchery.  Ha, who am I kidding, I'm always up for that!  Perhaps a new tattoo to commemorate The Fast year is in order, perhaps even a cover-up tattoo to reflect my evolving outlook on life.  I'm much less combative now than some of my artwork connotes, so I will probably hit up The Diving Swallow in Oakland and plan out what I want, then start saving up.   Artwork is expensive when you don't have "a guy" like I used to have in Santa Rosa.  I like the Diving Swallow -- all women tattoo artists to make it a comfortable atmosphere, a great emphasis on nature and Japanese style tattoos, and it's right up the street from one of my favorite bars, the Ruby Room.

I'll keep you updated, America.  Soccer season's in full swing.  Let's get out there and kick some grass!

No comments:

Post a Comment