Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hipster ho!

I hung out with a friend of mine, M, and his roommates for the first time.  He lives in a super-cute house, very student-friendly (he's a grad student), and the people he lives with are responsible and employed.  There was a new kid, one that had moved in not too long ago, with a friggin' handle-bar mustache.  At first I was...skeptical to say the least.  But then we bonded over Firefly and originally being from the same area back east.  He has blue eyes, which I am not always a fan of, but we were in semi-low light so his pupils were HUGE, black with just a thin ring of iris color round the edges. He has blonde/reddish hair and gets kind of shy and awkward at the best moments.  He likes/works with bikes and coordinates rides all over the place. He claims he's not a hipster.  He's just a bike messenger type guy.  I am skeptical about this as well.

The sticky point, he's only 23.  He's a mature 23, but still.  So after I get over the very attractive fantasy of sex with a 23 year old, I realize if anything goes down he's gonna have to see my 30 year old body and deal with my 30 year old issues and life.  Would that be fair?  My crazy just gets crazier every day!

He sure is pretty, though.

I'm pretty stoked my fast is nearly over, so I can consider him as a prospect.  We'll have to see how it all shakes out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment