Friday, May 21, 2010

The Fast: diversions

So I have found the best thing for me so far is to keep busy. I'm always working on about four stories at a time, but I am also stepping into the quick and dirty world of screenplays. I just saw the trailer (finally) for a beauty of a terrible horror movie called Birdemic. I must see this film. I'm currently collaborating on a horror script so I think I better bone up. I'm going to watch Paranormal as well...maybe I'll make it a whole horror day.


Birdemic: Shock And Terror Official Theatrical Trailer from Severin Films on Vimeo.

As for diversions, here are the other stories/screenplays I'm working on now:

Jonze: about a jonzing vampire (novel)

Untitled screenplay: about internet dating

The Perfect Couple: about an Asbergers man and sadist woman

Etc.

Life is GOOOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment