Monday, February 7, 2011

A brand new day

Well, well.  Guess who just got back into the game.

It's a month and a half til I can look at men in a romantic light again, and with the early, gorgeous California spring coming in like a wave of cologne, I'm taking it like a long-wave surfer...slow, easy and with ultimate panache.  I've got a couple dates lined up this weekend, with strikingly similar young men.  Skinny, Jewish, awkward, adorable...I can't really get into why I find the guys I do attractive.  No one seems to particularly understand it, not even me, but I can only follow my heart.

I dropped my number to a very cute bartender today too...I mean, seriously, bartenders must get like a hundred numbers a night.  But he liked Serenity and we bonded over it.  He struck me as a young thing, but I'm young at heart so it usually works out.

Take note, America.  It's about to get old-fashioned wild up in here.  In fact, my friend Rebeccah is living my opposite life, taking on the deluge while I'm in my dearth, and we are discussing a year of vice-versa come May. Not sure if we can live through that, either of us, so we will see.

Later, America.

No comments:

Post a Comment