Sunday, October 10, 2010

Quandry

Wow, way more than the next day, right!

I am currently pondering a very important question.  The purpose of this fast is to bring me to a new maturity level so I can be prepared to enter into positive relationships once it is over.  But is it helpful, then, to curb the chance at a fun and possibly fulfilling relationship purely for the sake of this artificial relationship-free period?

Of course I only ask myself things like this after the fact.  There's no way to build on this relationship now.  The opportunity has passed.  To preserve fast, I had to completely remove myself from the situation in which I saw this person every day.  It was getting too hard...and awkward.  I'd forgotten how uncomfortable sexual tension can be when you can't do anything about it.  It's fun when there's a chance of satisfaction. Otherwise it just kind of sucks.

Well, today is a Climate Change Action Day!  10/10/10! So I'm not taking my car anywhere today.  It's feet and public transport.  My grocery list will have to wait til tomorrow when I can schlep everything back to the apartment in a car.  The weather has provided a lovely day for walking, and all the young people are out and about.  Calif., you really can bring the sexy weather!  Now bring me some young men to match!

No comments:

Post a Comment