Thursday, September 23, 2010

We rejoin our broadcast day!

Hey America!

I was just without internet for almost an entire month...excluding the iPhone of course.  So much has happened, so much to tell!  But it's so very late here and I am irritably tired.  So I will save it, hopefully for tomorrow afternoon if I can swing it.  This weekend I have three soccer games, a barbeque and a night out drinking with a friend scheduled.  I hope I can do it all.  C'mon, busted ankle, you can do this...

In other news, I've figured out my enneagram type.  Type five.  Clearly type five, with four wing.  If you don't know what that means, feel free to read up.  I'm linking one of the books I used.  Very fun if you're into self-discovery, as I have become during this journey.

The fast soldiers on...getting harder day by day.  The old libido is awake in this, the awesome days of Calif. weather.  Like spring but better.

Until tomorrow (or as soon as I can get back to my computer), sleep tight, America.

No comments:

Post a Comment