Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A new proposal

Alright, so I am now thinking of a two year project in which the first I fast (drought) and the second I am completely open to all viable relationships (deluge).  My friend R is currently rocking the deluge.  The plan is to write this into a two-part or two-person book, one on the drought and one on the deluge.  However, we brainstormed that it'd be quite interesting if we each did both.

You might ask 'why'?  Well, drought is kinda easy for me as an introvert, and deluge is relatively easy for R because she's an extrovert.  The flip side is going to be tough for each of us...and it will probably make for the most-interesting stint of this project for us both.

Logistics, we still have to plan.  The thought of opening myself up to heartbreak is quite scary.  However, who knows?  What if it leads me to a fulfilling relationship?



In other news, to coin a new term: boomerangs.  These are the dudes that can't handle me when I'm around but totally miss me when they or I move away.  Facebook friends.  iPhone texts. "Hey when you're in town we should hang out"s.  Boomerangs.  I'm awesome, fellas.  Figure that out before you run from my awesomeness. Boomerangs are lame.

Alright, it's late.  Sleepy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment