Sunday, April 11, 2010

Responses

I thought it'd be fun to have a post dedicated to responses I've gotten from the big reveal (A La Him Her Him Again The End of Him).

Roomies:

M - Are you kidding? A whole year? You should have told everybody before you started it so you could've had an awesome last hurrah.
A - That's admirable. Doesn't seem so hard. You can pull it off.
L - This is such a Sex and the City conversation. One person says it's a good idea, one says you'll never make it, but everyone supports you anyway.

Friends:

D - You're going to pull off this concept! I can't believe you're doing The Fast yourself.

M2 - Wow...I hope I didn't have anything to do with that decision...

There were a couple interested/involved parties I neglected to tell before I began the Fast, so I'll have to break the news gently. We'll see how that turns out. Typical fire sign me; diving into big stuff with no attention to ramifications at the time. I'm sure everyone will understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment