Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wake up!

Good mornin' world!  Or evening?  It's been a little while, but a busy, busy while.  I went to visit my family and see my sister's brand new baby, and I'm off to the Iowa Writer's Workshop in a couple days.  That is going to most exciting, as I'm not workshopping anything, but going to create 29 new ideas for stories.  It's going to be grueling and challenging, but it'll be fun too.

Tomorrow evening is going to be pretty much tapped out as I have my single's thereapy to go to.  Ah  yes!  That started last week!  Everyone's so open about their feelings...I'm a very closed person when sharing with strangers, so it's going to take me a little bit before I say everything aloud.  I feel like it's going to help me, though.  I need to be more in touch with my feelings.

This was just a quick check-in America.  I'm on the run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment