Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A month to go

Dear Jesus.  One month left.  Never thought it'd happen.

I'm having a good time in therapy, feel like I've got myself the most together now than I have in a long time.  I'm actually feel as though I am emotionally ready for a relationship after I go on vacation for a couple weeks in April.  I'm a bit too frazzled from work at this moment, but a couple short breaks and I'll be ready to rock.

As for being physically ready for a relationship...soccer season begins again this weekend, so that'll help, but I'd like some definition in my belly before anyone sees me naked.  Currently trying out gyms, may go with 24 Hour Fitness and get a personal trainer, just for health and happiness in perpetuity, not just for this project.

From here on out, a short post a day.  It's excitement time, America.

Reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment